Make a difference every day while building an exciting career in fitness. As a Trainer at TITLE Boxing Club you will work one-on-one, in small groups, and teach boxing and kickboxing classes with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. Be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder and to live healthier. Engage and care for the well-being of our potential members and existing member's goals. Take ownership and pride in motivating them to work harder and accomplish what they set out to do!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
- Present and sell training
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification: ACSM, ACE, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S. (Preferred but not required)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking
- While performing the duties of this job the team member is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the environment is loud
- Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence, as are weekends and holidays as needed to support the business
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
TITLE Boxing Club International (TBCI) was ranked the #1 Fastest Growing Franchise in America, as ranked by Inc. Magazine in 2015. We offer explosive boxing and kickboxing group workouts to women and men across the US in our dynamic, modern franchise locations.
Our people have heart. Every owner, trainer, general manager, sales and marketing person is here to connect with our members through the workout and stand alongside them in their life’s journey.
If you’re an inspirational person who’s looking to reawaken the fighting spirit in others, then we need to meet! Find openings in your area for exciting positions with TITLE Boxing Club.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Title Boxing Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)